GoPenguin is now Turio
Official Name Change Announcement
We are more than excited to announce that we are officially changing our name from GoPenguin to Turio, effective March 19, 2020.
GoPenguin started a year ago and every success story is a tale of constant adaptation, revision and change. We never imagined we could be where we stand today and it is because of all GoPenguin travelers that we have been able to achieve this incredible milestone.
The new name reflects our evolution and will allow us to present ourselves as truly the most reliable and trusted travel brand in the industry. Our commitment to our customers and business partners remains our highest priority. By rebranding ourselves as Turio and becoming a complete travel and lifestyle brand with multiple product category offerings, we believe that we are providing our customers with the best selection of travel products available to the market today. This is truly a moment of celebration.
Further, as part of this exciting worldwide company rebranding effort, Turio will be adopting new logos that better express our love for all things travel.
This rebranding will not affect or delay any current or future orders of GoPenguin products. However, this letter is intended to offer notice to the below points:
- All invoicing, packaging, and related documents will be rebranded to Turio after March 19, 2020.
- Our rebranding and name change will not impact our shipping and billing addresses, tax identification, and additional invoicing information.
- All transactions involving GoPenguin and Turio will be handled by the same team.
- If you have any questions or inquiries, you can still reach us at email@example.com.
- All products under GoPenguin warranty will continue to receive full benefits without any changes.
We thank you for your continued support and patronage, and we look forward to sharing our new look with you soon.
With a brand new name, comes a brand new website solely focused on what we do best - make you travel the world.
Founder & CEO